Tuesday 23 February 2010

Finally found: Replacement batteries for Electrolux Trilobite ZA2

I've been using my Electrolux Trilobite ZA2 several times a week for about five years and almost forgot how to do manual vacuum cleaning.

Once it stopped working and I had to take it apart and clean the circuit board from dust. Another time I had to take apart the docking station and bypass the switch to the charging blade, but in gerneral the ZA2 has been running like a clock.

Unfortunately, the batteries in the Trilobite has now worn out. The battery only lasts for like 15 minutes now. The ZA2 used to run for about an hour I recall.

I've been searching the whole web for batteries for the Trilobite, but they've been really hard to find (the Electrolux web site sucks).

But at last, I found out how to get a battery from the manufacturer!

I'm thinking of getting a whole bunch of them and start selling them on eBay. :)

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find them? I thought I was going to have to make my own. Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes do tell.
    Either the source, or how much you would charge.

    ReplyDelete